Attention Men: This guide is for you to understand women.
Women and men will never truly understand each other. It is unlikely.
Both genders have their own unique perspectives and are wonderful for a relationship.
It would be wonderful if we could understand what our partner is saying.
It doesn’t matter if you do it with action or key phrases that are subtle and not very straight forward.
These useful tips of the trade are mine.
Although men and women may not be able to understand each other completely, the important thing is that they never stop trying.
Disclaimer This list is purely for fun but it’s also factual. Before you start reading, it is important to have a sense of humor as well as an open mind.
Please feel free to leave your tricks and tips in the comments section below.
What women want men to know…
- Contrary to what you may have heard, we don’t see minds. We are not psychic. You should always ask for what you need. We don’t like to assume.
- You should be familiar with “The Look.” This practice was probably something you learned from your parents when you were young. This gesture is never forgotten. Prepare yourself and have an escape plan.
- Multitasking is possible, trust us. You can do more than one thing if you take baby steps. Continue with three more and then move on to ten.
- Fact: Women have the final word There are no “ifs”, “ands,” or “buts.” If she doesn’t, consider the alternative. It’s not worth it.
- When you hear “We need to speak”, be careful
- It will be a constant question whether Menopause, Menstruation, and Mental Breakdown all start with the word “MEN”. Any insights on this problem would be greatly appreciated.
- If you’re trying to get a response from someone with a tongue tie, “Yes Dear” is the best answer.
- We will still eat the food you prepared, even if it is burned.
- Bodily sounds should not be made and pets or children shouldn’t be blamed.
- Although partners might be the “last one to know”, it is best to run as soon as possible because you will not be able to live your life the way you used.
- Fact: Being cocky and confident is a great way to get nowhere.
- A woman may ask if her butt is large. Do not pause, answer quickly. There is no rewind at this moment.
- It’s a good idea to use a cute puppy or kid as a decoy in order to attract women. If they are not yours, make sure you have their permission. Bail is not included in the package.
- If a woman says “I’ll think about it”, don’t ask because the answer she wants won’t come from her mouth.
- Fact: Brokeback Mountain is not gay.
- It is not unmasculine to ask for directions while driving. It is more respectable to ask for directions and arrive safely at our destination.
- FYI: A common cold can last up to five days. You are not doomed to die. It would be nice if whining was not present. Or at the very least, keep it to a limited number of times per day. Another reason women give birth.
- It’s okay to express your feelings, concerns and worries. Do not sob as much as Speaker of the House John Boehner.
- It’s fun to be competitive. Overly competitiveness can make us want to punch you in the face.
- FACT: PMS really is the best. It is unavoidable. You can’t avoid it. You should always walk on eggshells. The good news is that PMS does not last forever. We will return to normal within a few days. Imagine PMS as a hurricane. As the storm approaches, the eye of storm creates havoc. There is always sunshine at storm’s end.
- We are grateful that you don’t ridicule our singing abilities when we sing off-key to some of our favourite songs. Even if we ridicule you.
- FACT: It doesn’t really matter how big it is. It’s the way you use it that matters!
- It’s okay to flirt with other women.
- We are grateful for your efforts to solve our problems. Keep in mind that we don’t usually want you to do this, we are simply venting. Most likely, the solution is already in place.
- FACT: Dressing up with your clothes is a serious concern.
Christina Aguilera – What a Girl Wants
Here are more things women want men to know…
26. Some women will accept you having a friend of the other gender. Don’t let them down.
27. Attention: Never, ever, spend more time looking in a mirror than you should. Ever.
28. FACT: An over-inflated ego and excessive self-confidence are a complete turnoff.
29. Except if we are also abusing substances, substance abuse is not acceptable. We should immediately plan to go to rehab if we are. Relationships with enablers are not healthy.
30. It is important to feel appreciated. We do appreciate you. Mutual appreciation is essential for a healthy and appreciative relationship.
31. FACT: You can retrain your brain. Both the left and right sides. Everything in between.
32. We don’t just watch sports for the visuals. We enjoy sports. It’s incredible to see a touchdown in the 9th inning during the Stanley Cup Finals, and to watch a hole in one as you watch a basketball match. Yep, no eye candy for us.
33. WARNING: Do not touch the last piece of chocolate. Ever. Never. Ever.
34. Shopping with us will give you additional bonus points
35. Sending us bad news via text is a big loss of points.
36. You will be a true family member if you have yearly physicals. Here, excuses are not allowed.
37. Do not expect us to be conversationalists all the time. Do not speak as much as a man. There is a grey area. It could be yours.
38. FACT: Surprise gifts always appreciated
39. You should always follow up on a complaint with a compliment. This is what makes the difference between a “lucky”, or unlucky, day.
40. It is equivalent to three months of hard work to forget a birthday or an anniversary. We advise against it. Always keep a backup plan. Consider getting a tattoo for your forehead.
41. FACT: The size of your feet and hands is not something we really pay attention to.
42. #41 was something you didn’t really believe, did you? ?
43. We know you won’t be perfect, but perfection is boring. We will still strive to make you near perfect.
44. Just like you need your space so do we. We will disagree on the need for space, and we will also question our desire to have it.
45. FACT: A headache is not treatable with Tylenol. It can be treated with a cold shower.
46. We don’t like cold shoulders, so please try not to bring one along.
47. It is not hygienic to shave your private parts in public. This includes adjusting yourself. Find a place to live in.
48. Yes, we all have the ability to acquire common sense on a daily basis.
49. Contrary to what you may have heard, “swearing is not a tool.” You don’t need to curse words when doing chores.
50. FACT: Although you will never understand women completely, it is worth trying.